Saturday, 19 April 2008

Catch up

Well, it's been a busy few weeks and I haven't got round to updating Sam's blog so here's a quick summary of what I can remember...

New foods tried:


  • resh ravioli pasta filled with mozzerella and tomato with a bit of tomato and marscapone sauce - this was very popular but created a terrible tomatoey-red mess and left lots of stains

  • Organix carrot corn sticks (the things that look a bit like a giant wotsit) - again eaten with gusto and very messy as any bits dropped seem to turn into orange glue

  • Organix apple, strawberry and mango fruit pots - he LOVES these and has lots of fun chewing the spoon and flicking it around the place

  • Little Dish fromage frais pots with no added sugar, he loves these too as its basically a small variation on his all time favourite of yogurt, but I think these disagree with him as both times he's had it he possets a bit and it stinks!

  • Chips from a fish and chip shop by the sea!!! We went to Falmouth and had fish and chips overlooking the harbour and they were delicious! Sam had a couple of chips dipped in mushy peas yummm

  • A tiny bit of chicken

  • and a few peeled and chopped up grapes


I think I am going to start being a bit more adventurous and giving him more 'proper' meals like the pasta rather than fruit and yogurts and ricecakes.

p.s. on the nappy front our Starbunz Ladybug nappy has arrived and it is extremely cute, hopefully there's a d'lish in the post and waiting for us when we get home.

No comments: