Huumpf, not happy tonight, Sam has rejected my homemade cauliflower cheese that I spent AGES making for his tea.
I put some on a spoon and he took one sniff/lick and decided it was horrible. I am now worried there is something seriously wrong with him as I don't know anyone that doesn't like cauliflower cheese - I might take him to the doctors.
Eventually he had some because I cunningly spread it on some bread which he munched away quite happily on.
We had an exciting morning today as we all went swimming together for the first time. Sam really enjoyed it this time (before it was a bit cold and he screamed) and he was giggling away and doing 'swimming' movements with his arms and legs. Chris is going to take him swimming every week now and I am going to have an hour off - hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment