Today was a bit nerve-wracking as I gave a talk about cloth nappies to a young parent's group in Redhill, in the end it was really good fun and I got to talk about my nappies for an hour to people who seemed interested so I was in nappy heaven and Chris was pleased too cos he didn't have to hear it!
It didn't stop my nappy addiction though as I still ordered some more...there are special offers on to celebrate RNW...but before you tell me off most of them were pressies for other people and the couple I got for me/Sam are brand new types and I NEED to try them for research purposes ;-)
On the food front Sam was especially hungry today and had lots of milk feeds as well as jam on toast followed by half a yogurt for breakfast, ricecakes, breadsticks and houmous and the other half of the yogurt for lunch and more toast and jam and fruit puree for dinner. Sam seems to have inherited his father's method of eating yogurts and foodstuffs from pots...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment