I have decided to start writing down when and what Sam is eating every day...like I did obsessively for the first 4 months of his life (slight control freak alert). This is because I am finding it difficult to fit in all his milk feeds and food feeds and sleeps in a day, I think he is dropping a milk feed and I want to see what's going on.
So today this is what happened:
7.45am milk feed
8.45am weetabix
12.25pm milk
1.45pm roast sweet potato followed by mango yogurt
4pm 2 x mini apple ricecakes
4.45pm milk
5.30pm breadsticks with houmous
The mini ricecakes flavoured with apple were a resounding hit - they both disappeared with lightening speed and I kept expecting them to come back out or reappear stuck to his trousers or something but they were swallowed - thanks to Lucie for sharing her snacks - they're on the shopping list. Thanks too to Sarah for lugging her Tripp Trapp over, and for demonstrating it with Lucie! I definitely want one - now all I need to do is persuade Chris...purleeaase darling?xx
BTW I just had an email from the nappy company in America that I ordered my Starbunz from - they've just shipped it and I am v excited to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment