Breakfast today was quite predictable...toast with butter and strawberry jam...BUT...there was also the exciting addition of strawberry yogurt (Rachel's organic kids yogurt).
Sam's first experience of yogurt was very enjoyable...and resulted in the most mess I have ever seen (apart from when Chris eats spaghetti). There was yogurty-gloop all over the table, the chair, floor, clothes, hair and up his nose...yummmm. I had to load the spoon and then hand it over for him to put in his mouth/lap/on the floor and he got quite excited when he saw the spoon coming towards him - so cute! Here's a video showing Sam enjoying his yogurt and then being a bit confused after dropping his spoon!
In the afternoon we went to Megan and Max's 4th and 1st birthday party...Sam had a whale of a time playing with all their toys and watching the older children play. He also had his first taste of party food - pizza, banana cake, cucumber and spinach leaf (not traditional party food but I think Chris felt bad for giving him 'unhealthy' stuff!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment