After a week of going to bed at midnight and waking up at 6 I was so tired this morning that Chris took Sam away after I'd fed him his milky breakfast, and did all the normal changing of bums/clothes and entertainment and I went back to sleep - hooray for husbands!!
Sam didn't get any foody-breakfast though as his lazy mum was fast asleep...I woke up when Sam was asleep again, and then I was rushing around getting ready to go out so we missed lunch too.
So today was just a booby day and nothing more (no photos of that!). Bad mummy, go to the bottom of the class.
p.s. Happy Birthday Uncle David xxx
p.p.s for the Grandmas - here is a video of Sam wearing his new baby blue knickerbocker dungarees that we might use as his Christening outfit - what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment