I am feeling pretty good today as at lunchtime Sam had a great time with some boiled carrot...he might even have gone so far as to swallow some! I guess I'll find out for sure when Sam has his traditional 'morning poo' (sorry if too much information)...watch this space (I probably won't post a photo of it though)...
A bit more of the gagging thing (boo), and a magnificent sneeze sending carrot chunks onto the table (hooray!) finished off lunchtime in style - bring it on!
I've got a sweet potato already lined up for the next meal and we went to Waitrose this afternoon so we stocked up on yummy broccoli, more carrots, and butternut squash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww, he looks like he's having fun! It took Hannah ages to get the hang of a cup, am impressed with Sam's prowess :o)
Keep up the good work,
Cate.
Post a Comment