Friday, 28 March 2008

Thursday 27th

Today, after a breakfast of shreddies and half-cooked apple, we went to Godstone farm. I had great fun looking at all of the baby animals - the pygmy goat was my fave - but Sam was resolutely unimpressed.

At the farm we shared a sandwich, and there was a scary moment when a huge piece of bread seemed to disappear and I started to panic thinking that he couldn't possibly swallow it...I was right - a few moments later the aforementioned lump of bread was ejected from his mouth in a slimy, dribbly mess.
For pudding Lucie kindly donated one of her cooked carrot sticks that organised mummy Sarah H had brought with her (she's a teacher you know).

Dinner was an exciting 'proper' meal of cheese on toast, followed by a banana which Sam liked this time around but found a bit slippy.

No comments: